If you have requested an RMA order via email and then sent the product to the Warehouse, to know its status, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the assigned RMA number.
Keep in mind that on average, RMA processes can take 25 to 30 days to complete. Mexaflur Electronica is only an intermediary in the process, and the deadline for resolving the problem varies depending on the response capacity of manufacturers and suppliers.
- You should send an email to email@example.com and ask for the filling form RMA (This form must be printed and placed next to the product box)
- You must send the item (s) to our facilities within a maximum period of 7 days after the RMA request.
- Shipping costs to our facilities are borne by the customer, and delivery costs to the customer are borne by Mexaflur Electrónica.
- The copy of the invoice or cash sale, and not the original sent at the time of sale, must be sent together with the products in the packaging. This point is fundamental. Failure to comply with this rule will lead to immediate refusal by the RMA.
- Products must be returned in the original product box with original cables, manuals and CDs.
- Upon receipt, the products will be tested and verified according to the fault description.
- Mexaflur Electrónica is not responsible for material damage during transport.
- The customer should only send the equipment after carrying out all tests and making sure that it is not in good condition.
- If the product is delivered to us in perfect working condition, that is, it does not present any anomaly after being tested, it will be returned to the customer, who will be responsible for the postage payment.
- Failure to comply with these rules leads to the refusal of the RMA and the consequent return of the products, with shipping costs borne by the customer.
- Regardless of whether the equipment is warranted or not, whenever it is received for repair and no damage is detected, or if it was caused by misuse, a fee may be charged to cover logistical costs.
- In no event are we responsible for any partial or total loss of data, programs or software installed on products delivered for repair.
- We are not responsible for equipment not picked up 6 months after its repair. After this period, the equipment will be considered abandoned and delivered to a recycling center.